I’ve had a bit of a break from this blog for a while. I finished writing up my thesis and have submitted it. Since then I’ve been taking some time to relax, and remember what it’s like to not constantly worry about if I’ve written enough that day. But I do intend to start blogging more regularly again, so this post is just to say that this blog is not completely abandoned!
Blogs I Follow
- RT @hildestephansen: This excellent piece by my colleague @Pitcher_Ben says it all about the TEF #TEFresults sociologyatwestminster.wordpress.com/2017/06/22/to-… 4 days ago
- RT @TimetoChange: There are too many myths around mental health. What do you wish people understood? Share with #Iwantyoutoknow https://t.c… 6 days ago
- A week today is @dmuleicester's next #BeTheChange event! I'll be there talking about mental health training and answering questions. 6 days ago
- Some nice news for a change. Beavers are good, clean water is good. No one politicise this! I'm getting election fa… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- New office decor. Superman's post-war anti-racist PSA's are the best. https://t.co/2YtZJsoDiX 1 month ago