I’ve had a bit of a break from this blog for a while. I finished writing up my thesis and have submitted it. Since then I’ve been taking some time to relax, and remember what it’s like to not constantly worry about if I’ve written enough that day. But I do intend to start blogging more regularly again, so this post is just to say that this blog is not completely abandoned!
Blogs I Follow
- RT @wmarybeard: Can we shout, once and for all, that the reason for going to uni is NOT just about getting a bigger salary. Ffs, it is abou… 1 month ago
- Wonderful news and very well deserved! twitter.com/dmu_ccj/status… 1 month ago
- Emails from journals starting with "I am pleased to inform you" are the best! 1 month ago
- RT @LenaDominelli: @JonesDavidN Social work is one of the most demanding jobs there is. Evidence-based, university-based training needs ade… 2 months ago
- I miss doing social psychology. I'm writing about attribution and self-efficacy and I'm happy as a pig in muck. 2 months ago