I’ve had a bit of a break from this blog for a while. I finished writing up my thesis and have submitted it. Since then I’ve been taking some time to relax, and remember what it’s like to not constantly worry about if I’ve written enough that day. But I do intend to start blogging more regularly again, so this post is just to say that this blog is not completely abandoned!
Blogs I Follow
- RT @CentreforMH: Our response to the announcement? We welcome the plan, but we're concerned it's not enough to bring about equality for men… 1 month ago
- Why is disabled parking @dmuleicester fenced off and used for contractors? @DMUVC 'no entry' to disabled spaces doe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Lovely session with our final year social work students! Best of luck in the future all! @LGBTequalhealth @Deb_Hadwin @dmuleicester 2 months ago
- And that's it! Thanks to all our contributors, it's been a fantastic day! #wswd18 3 months ago
- Pledges from our deligates! #wswd18 @dmuleicester https://t.co/sOK9LyxVmX 3 months ago