I’ve had a bit of a break from this blog for a while. I finished writing up my thesis and have submitted it. Since then I’ve been taking some time to relax, and remember what it’s like to not constantly worry about if I’ve written enough that day. But I do intend to start blogging more regularly again, so this post is just to say that this blog is not completely abandoned!
Blogs I Follow
- Yup. System gaming like this might lead to ECR's being moved to teaching only contracts or not given research time… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- My article about #impostersyndrome in #socialwork is in @BJofSW here academic.oup.com/bjsw/article/d… 1 month ago
- RT @wmarybeard: Can we shout, once and for all, that the reason for going to uni is NOT just about getting a bigger salary. Ffs, it is abou… 3 months ago
- Wonderful news and very well deserved! twitter.com/dmu_ccj/status… 4 months ago
- Emails from journals starting with "I am pleased to inform you" are the best! 4 months ago